1. I own more books than clothing.
2. Flying jelly babies are great for stress relief and a great source of energy.
3. If you don’t use/wear it – then it’s best to give it away to someone who will.
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show is addictive and hilarious.
5. Best way to devour a gingerbread man: Decapitate, then break off arms, then knees (mafia style) and then you can eat what’s left of the torso.
6. Sadly there will always be ‘those’ people at work who gets away doing the bare minimum whilst the rest of us slave away.
7. Long weekends are soul balm.
8. Adderley Street night market is overrated.
9. I may not celebrate Christmas but getting a phone call from my friend’s 10-year-old son thanking me for his gift sure does make one feel warm and fuzzy.
10. Apparently I’m now old enough that children start calling me Aunty. I’m not sure how I feel about this.
P.S. Definition of flying jelly babies: throwing jelly babies onto your colleagues desk because you are both too busy to take lunch and she is too lazy to lift her ass and get her own.