I’ve got exams next week and absolutely cannot wait (sarcasm) – This is how I study, I kid you not. This is actually more of a how-not-to.
1. Place textbooks and summarised notes on your desk.
2. Place pen, pencil, ruler and other stationery paraphernalia at right angle to books on desk.
3. Log onto Facebook.
4. Open textbook to Chapter 1, you may also open your notebook with your personal notes.
5. Chat with merry abandonment with ‘friends’ on Facebook.
6. Remove yellow highlighter from pencil bag.
7. Get up and stretch.
8. Whilst up might as well make a cup of tea/coffee.
9. Check emails whilst waiting for water to boil.
10. With tea in hand start reading over study material.
12. Check your WordPress blog stats.
13. Check WordPress Freshly Pressed.
14. Check phone for any messages.
15. Try to get through Chapter 1 without killing yourself.
16. Create awesome study playlist.
17. Congrats on finishing Chapter 1.
18. Check out latest YouTube videos.
19. Use yellow highlighter in Chapter 2.
20. Watch one episode of your current favourite series.
21. Feeling peckish? Go make yourself a snack.
22. Halfway through Chapter 2 mix things up and use a green highlighter.
23. Do the dishes.
24. Read same paragraph over and over and still not understand it – read it again. One sentence at a time.
25. Try to finish the next 3 chapters without distractions or interruptions – skip the boring parts and read only the parts that you find interesting.
26. Mind maps.
27. Check out Pinterest and Weheartit for some inspirational study quotes.
28. When you get to the last Chapter listen to the Rocky soundtrack to get you through the last round.
29. Pat yourself on back for covering all the chapters.
30. Get a good nights rest and a healthy breakfast the morning of the exam.
31. Hope and pray that you pass.
32. Forget everything you learnt now that exam is over.