Here is something that I have not done in a very long time. Enjoy!
1. Poetry was never something I liked or even understood but I discovered quite enjoy writing my own poetry.
2. To be more creative you have to actively do things that encourages your creative side to come out to play.
3. Apparently everything I thought I knew about taking photographs was wrong. Your subject must not be in the centre, grin or say cheese.
4. Platform wedges are actually very comfortable.
5. I am becoming seriously addicted to facial masks.
6. Training myself to start running again is not easy. Not impossible though and at the same time easier than I thought it would be.
7. Sometimes retail therapy is good.
8. Realised that I am glad that I never wanted to be one of the cool kids.
9. There is a good way to resign from your job but proceed with caution (I will be writing a post on this soon)
10. My life revolves around ensuring all my batteries are always fully charged (no pun/innuendo intended)