1. I am now able to stop making lame excuses for not exercising.
2. I am a quick learner.
3. Cold ice-cream can cause a numb tongue and slurred speech.
4. Beautiful views are particularly distracting when one has to study.
5. What good is a pencil without an eraser? Let me tell you – it’s no good.
6. Four day weeks are awesome – so take Friday’s off.
7. It’s amazing how you can go from dreading something one minute to finding that same thing exhilirating.
8. I am becoming allergic to naps – this is worrisome.
9. I have a mild case of climacophobia – fear of falling down stairs or up and don’t laugh this has happened to me – true story.
10. Even the smallest achievement/success is a major confidence booster.