1.Murphy’s Law decided to test me this week and see how I would survive with the hottest weather on my week off. I failed.
2. I missed Italian class more than I thought I would.
3. We’ll complain about the heat, humidity, wind, ran, cold – there’s always something.
4. A study timetable actually does work.
5. Not surfing for months was not a good idea – must surf in winter.
6. Doing touristy things in your home city is fun.
7. It’s rare that a sequel is better.
8. We do not always appreciate what is right in front of us.
9. Flights to South America is expensive.
10. Bonding with my brother turned out to be not the worst thing in the world.