1. Celebrate New Years Eve your way – you will enjoy yourself more.
2. A good heart to heart with a best friend can make 3 hours feel like 10 minutes.
3. Always take the scenic route.
4. I officially own 7 books on learning how to speak Italian and yet have so much to learn about this beautiful language.
5. Talk to strangers – hey sometimes it’s ok.
6. Butter salt topping on popcorn was not such a good idea.
7. Surprise sushi is the best.
8. A new year and the prospect of new beginnings gives one hope for positive change and a happy future.
9. Get rid of the old make space for new things in your life.
10. Don’t hang onto clothing with the hope that you will fit into it again one day – buy yourself something new, beautiful and that fits you perfectly.