Today’s list is from one of my faithful readers and my awesome Italian teacher. Read more about her school here. Her travel blog will be up and running soon and I will share the link in due time. Please visit my Contact Me page if you would like to share your list of 10 things learnt.
I love your posts on the 10 things you have learnt every week. It is not easy to do it.
Here is mine ( It may just be what I have learnt in MY LIFE, never mind this WEEK)
1) matching colours makes me really happier
2) I was born as a future teacher
3) I can multitask and I love it
4) creativity is something you either have or don’t
5) writing is as therapeutic as doing yoga
6) I definitely don’t like working with music in the background at all!
7) to find excuses to exercise for me is a daily habit
8) I really like white food, white furniture and white objects
9) I have too many lovely people around to waste my attention on uber sensitive people
10) clumsy people make me laugh a lot
People seldom mention this monument which I found to be more impressive than the Blue Mosque. And all it takes for you to get to Ayasofya is as simple as crossing the road from the blue mosque. First a church then a mosque before it was eventually converted into a museum. It is so big inside that you standstill and stare in awe before snapping back to reality.
I will not recount that mosque incident here but I have realised that I did not post enough pictures of Turkey.
1.Murphy’s Law decided to test me this week and see how I would survive with the hottest weather on my week off. I failed.
2. I missed Italian class more than I thought I would.
3. We’ll complain about the heat, humidity, wind, ran, cold – there’s always something.
4. A study timetable actually does work.
5. Not surfing for months was not a good idea – must surf in winter.
6. Doing touristy things in your home city is fun.
7. It’s rare that a sequel is better.
8. We do not always appreciate what is right in front of us.
9. Flights to South America is expensive.
10. Bonding with my brother turned out to be not the worst thing in the world.