1. Face your challenges and fears head on.
2. I get lost in book stores and lose track of time. I’ve realised that I’ve never read a Charles Dickens book in my life and I read way too much chick lit. Looking forward to reading David Copperfield.
3. Catching up with a friend you haven’t seen in months is always great.
4. I’ve been reminded how much I love classical music.
5. There are very few things that can beat getting good news.
6. All you can eat sushi is deceiving, try as you might there is only so much you can eat.
7. Summer is here and I’ve realised how much I miss surfing.
8. Learning German is much more difficult than learning Italian.
9. I miss sleeping in and getting up late on weekends.
10. There are more similarities amongst people than there are differences.