1. The older I get the more nostalgic I become.
2. I still run outside when I hear the ice-cream van so that I can buy myself a curly cone but they sure don’t make ’em like they used to.
3. I will never like downward-facing dog, definitely my least favourite yoga pose.
4. My aching muscles is my invisible badge of achievement.
5. People find me intimidating.
6. You never stop missing loved ones no matter how long ago they have passed on.
7. If you look for something hard enough you will find it – make the effort.
8. Some people manage to get through life by being lazy and getting away with it.
9. Yes it is possible to register at varsity for the first time at the age of 50
10. Whenever I decide to sleep at the foot-end of my bed (don’t ask, I’m not sure why I do this but it happens every few months) I never really get a good nights rest.