1. You’re never too old to study for an exam.
2. You learn something about yourself everyday if you but only listen.
3. Job dissatisfaction can corrode and numb your soul.
4. I love motivating others.
5. My desire and pursuit for knowledge has not lessened or waned.
6. Nutella I am ashamed to say I have discovered your tastiness so late in life.
7. The less I own (material things) the lighter and freer I feel.
8. Apparently horizontal stripes are slimming and vertical stripes are ‘fattening’. Although I do still need to test this theory but when in doubt wear black.
9. I discovered I have a unheathly desire to own at least 5 pairs of wedge espadrilles (a shoe I have never liked) this summer and I do realise that this is in direct conflict with number 7.
10. Never say never.