1. There is no place like home. Picture above pays homage to Dorothy’s shoes in Wizard of Oz.
2. It is possible to go overseas and not to go shopping.
3. It’s great figuring out how the public transport system works in another country.
4. I have a really cool accent, well to foreigners anyway.
5. Watching soccer live in Barcelona is amazing, David Villa was close enough to lick.
6. There are some things about South Africa that I did not miss.
7. I want to live and work overseas now more than ever.
8. I survived without my phone for 2 weeks.
9. I have missed writing more than I would have thought.
10. There is such a thing as too much sight-seeing and mosque/cathedral overload.