“If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong” That’s the actual law for those who didnt’ know. No one is exactly sure where it originated from but we all know that at some point in our lives Murphy’s Law has made us curse out loud. A nice variation of this law is “If anything can go wrong, it will be all your fault, and everyone will know it”
It happens to us all on a daily basis.
- Toast falling on the ground and landing on the buttered side.
- Choosing the slowest moving queue/lane
- It does not matter what time you leave the house, you will miss your bus/train.
- You over sleep on the day that you had to be up early.
- Anything dropped in the bathroom will fall in the toilet.
- When you stop looking for that lost item it will magically appear (yes, you may have wasted hours of your life and ended up replacing ‘lost’ item).
- When you talk loud to be heard over the music, the music will abruptly stop and everyone will look up to see who is shouting and why.
- You’ll wear a dress on the windiest day.
- The amount of damage to your property or belongings is directly proportionate to its value.
- Whatever you looking for will be in the last/largest pile.
- When something falls it will be just out of reach.
These are just a few I could think of but don’t worry there is plenty more that could go wrong.