Did I say I was a technophobe? I think I might have. But after doing a quick inventory of what I have in my bag, this is what I discovered.
1. Cellphone (Can text, take pics, send emails, use as GPS, check facebook and oh yes call my family and friends)
2. MP3 player (Can hold over 10 000 songs, I think)
3. Camera (10 megapixels, nothing less)
4. Flash drive (Can save all the records of a small country)
5. USB modem (Can move faster than the speed of light and sound)
6. And enough cables to power said small country
Have you also fallen victim to technology?
Gosh I really wish I had a portable hard drive.
In other words I made a minor typo, I’m a technofreak.